Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How Did You Find Us?

Some of you have emailed me very interesting stories about how you happened upon this website and shared your back stories both as musicians and as fans of great music. I find these anecdotes endlessly enjoyable, and would like to share them with the rest of our readers. Please click on the "Leave a Comment" link below, and tell us your story.

How did you find McMahonJazzMedicine? What were you searching for? What do you think of this site? Have you bought any CDs or artwork? Are you in the medical profession, like our many Jazz Practitioners? Are you a musician yourself?

Also, feel free at any time to send me an email at RMcMahon@McMahonMed.com and let me know what we can do to make your experience with our site even more enjoyable. Would you care to write a review for one of our CDs? Is your favorite jazz club listed on our Jazz Clubs page? Tell me why you think it should be, and we'll post your recommendation.

I once heard a hugely successful musician bemoaning how he can now only play gigantic venues and stadiums, and he missed the intimate relationship with the audience he used to enjoy before hitting the big time, seeing the rapture on their faces, giving him instant feedback from his performance.

That's one of the great benefits of a small site like this one. It's personal, and I have the luxury of interacting with visitors and customers. I won't complain too much if somehow this site becomes the next Amazon, but I will always get a thrill from connecting with you guys out in Internetland. Wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home